czwartek, 21 grudnia 2017

Winter Wonderland Canvas!!!


Good Morning my dears!!! I'm here sharing my very last 
Christmas creation this year as part of the DT here at 



I've used lots of lovely products from www.scrapandcraft.co.uk
for my creations.  I will as always pop a list of ingredients
at the bottom of my post for you with links where applicable.



Here is a close up of those adorable flowers and the berries.!!

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very 
Happy New Year. !!! see you all in 2018


Products Used:


Foamiran,  poppy red, 30x35 cm


Frosted stamens - white
Pearl stamens, gold

Stamens (various)

Set of Craft Dies Poinsettia Flowers

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...