czwartek, 14 grudnia 2017

Winter Wedding Card + Box



Hello my friends, It's Suzi here today sharing my latest
Design Team creation with you. I was asked to 
make an 8"x8" wedding card and the brief 
was Royal blue and white!!! but not too 
fussy or fancy.  Well this is as plain as I could manage.


The flowers are made with white foamiran and I used 
Ultra Marine Blue 218 Gallery soft oil pastel 
to colour the petals.  I kept the leaves just white!!


My Foamiran, flowers dies and pastels are from
www.scrapandcratft.co.uk and also the chipboard 
Mr & Mrs which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

I hope you like my creation and that it inspires you to try
some flower making of your own.

Hugs


Products Used:
Rosy Owl  - Heart flowers die-  shipping starts  27/03/2017













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...