piątek, 24 listopada 2017

Christmas Mixed Media Journal!!



Hello my dears, Suzi here and I'm thrilled to be here sharing another 
project with you at Foamiran Worldwide.

I decorated a Kraft journal for a swap I was taking part in at our
Annual Craft retreat weekend.   My swap partner loved it. 

I used white Foamiran , some gold glitter and gold stamens as part of my
decorations.  You will find these at 







I used the following products for my Poinsettia flowers.
Foamiran white, 30x35 cm






Pearl stamens, gold



Thank you so much for popping in to visit with us here at
Foamiran Worldwide.  I hope you will be encouraged to try making
some beautiful flowers. 

Hugs 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...