piątek, 17 listopada 2017

Christmas Memories Album !!!



Hello my dears I'm thrilled to be here sharing another Design Team
project with you for Foamiran Worldwide.

This time I made a variety of different shaped flowers using different
coloured Foamiran and my oil pastels.  

I  used gesso acrylic paint and red glitter on some of the poinsettia's 
and then attached them onto the front cover of a Christmas Album I made.  
My foamiran, stamens, tools and oil pastels came from







I used the following products for my Poinsettia flowers.

Foamiran,  poppy red, 30x35 cm

Foamiran,  deep green, 30x35 cm





Pearl stamens, gold

Frosted stamens - white

Mould - small leaf



Thank you so much for popping in to visit with us here at
Foamiran Worldwide.  I hope you will be encouraged to try making
some beautiful flowers. 

Hugs 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spring flowers

Hello everyone! It's Maria's inspiration today. It's a time for spring flowers. I made a flowers with different color, ...